Saturday , February 24 2024

Unfortunate! Technician Gets Electrocuted While At Work In Lagos State House Of Assembly

It was a black Tuesday in the Lagos State House of Assembly as a technician simply identified as Tobi was electrocuted to death while working on the Air Conditioners at the Assembly chamber.

It was learnt that his two colleagues working alongside with him, on realizing what has happened, took Tobi to the staff clinic at the secretariat where he was confirmed dead.

The deceased and his colleagues were working on the AC as the lawmakers were set to resume November 13, following a short recess.

 

Source – Daily Post

READ ALSO  BANK MISTAKENLY TRANSFERS 34 BILLION DOLLARS TO CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT

About Justin

Check Also

Florida student knocks out teacher then pummels her unconscious body after she seized his Nintendo Switch during class (video)

A 17-year-old student at Matanzas High School in Palm Coast, Florida was arrested after he …

2 comments

  1. This is strange

  2. What a life.
    Had a very long conversation with him on Sunday, spoke with him on this same Tuesday at 2:12pm.
    Our Assistance to the Choir Master
    We all will miss him
    May His Soul Rest in Peace.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: