Tragic! Triplet and Their Brother Die In Jigawa Fire Outbreak

Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps in Jigawa state has confirmed the death of a triplet and their brother in a fire outbreak in Hadejia town.
The Spokesman of the Civil Defence Corps in the state, Mr Adamu Shehu, on Monday, said that the fire was caused by a spark from an electric appliance.
He gave the names of the triplets as “Hassan Sale, Hussain Sale and Muhusin Sale, and their elder brother, Aliyu Sale, all of the same family”.
According to him, the incident occurred on Jan. 20 at about 10:45 p.m.
“On Jan. 20, at about 10:45 p.m, there was a fire disaster at the residence of one Alhaji Sale Tela of Tudun Tanda quarters in Hadejia town.
 
“The fire caused the death of triplets and their younger brother namely: Hassan Sale, Hussaini Sale, Muhsin Sale aged 5 and Aliyu Sale aged 2.
 
“It also consumed property worth of thousands of Naira.
 
“The causative agent we suspect is an electric spark from a water boiler.”  
He advised the public to exercise caution while handling electrical appliances, particularly during the Harmattan so as forestall fire outbreak.
Tori.ng

READ ALSO  Although I’m very ugly, I’m the richest woman in Ghana – Afia Schwarzenegger says as she talks about her sex tape

The Author

Olileanya Orakwelu

Olileanya is a prolific writer with exceptional flair for news reporting.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *