Sunday , November 27 2022

Tragic! Man Electrocuted While Hanging Church Banner

 

Residents of Okpunoegbu Junction of Umudim Nnewi, are still in shock following the tragic incident that occurred on Sunday, May 27, when a middle aged man was electrocuted as he was mounting a banner.

The man who was identified as Mr Joseph Ndubuisi a native of Ndiojukwu in Uruagu Nnewi was said to be mounting a banner for a programme of a new generation church billed to take place next month in Nkwo Oraifite in Ekwusigo Local Government Area when the tragedy occurred.

An eye witness said that the 40-year-old man was on top of a ladder carrying out the work when accidentally the iron he was using to hang the banner touched the high tension wire. A heavy voltage of power immediately shocked him and threw him from the ladder he was on to the ground and he died instantly.

The man who left four children behind,  was said to have been in the business of mounting banners for long before the incident that claimed his life.

READ ALSO  Imo Poly Rector Drags Ihedioha to Court Over Unlawful Removal

About Chinenye Nwabueze

Nwabueze is a writer with passion for cutting-edge news

Check Also

Terrible things wearing makeup to the gym can do to your skin

Going to the gym is a very healthy lifestyle but for any woman that does …

One comment

  1. okpala Frances somto

    ehyaa Wat a sad story

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: