Journalism and Mass Communication are broad but related areas that are full of evolving developments. There are several international conferences where emerging trends in these vibrant areas are discussed by scholars around the world. Journalism and mass communication educators meet across the globe every year to compare notes on research trends in these areas. You should plan to be at any of these conferences scattered across the world. However, it is always good to have enough time to plan for such conferences. Here’s a list of conferences in journalism and mass communication you still have time to prepare for. You will not have problems getting visa to travel for these conferences if you get invited by the organisers. Just read through the call for papers and follow instructions thoroughly.
- 69TH ANNUAL ICA CONFERENCE, WASHINGTON DC, 24TH-28TH MAY, 2019
- CANADA 2019! 10TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SOCIAL MEDIA & SOCIETY
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION, DUBAI 2019
- FOURTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMMUNICATION & MEDIA STUDIES! BONN, GERMANY,26-28 SEPTEMBER, 2019
- ASIAN CONFERENCE ON MEDIA, COMMUNICATION & FILM,TOKYO 2019, OCTOBER 25-27