Written By Mmesoma Okoye
Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS) is one of the leading state-owned broadcast organisations in the Southeast geopolitical zone of Nigeria. The organisation which has both television and radio stations might be facing fierce competition from private stations but has remained afloat with programmes that captivate the audience. Here is a list of Top 10 Television programmes on ABS that you should watch.
1) *Expression* – This is a phone in (interactive) programme where controversial issues are treated. Sponsored Philetel Nig.Ltd. Presented by Ijeoma Uche.
2) *Beyond the plane* – This is a philosophical programme that discusses myths and legends. A phone in programme sponsored by Rojenny Tourist game village Oba. Presented by Obiajulu Mulumba.
3) *On the edge* – A programme presented by Mary Chidebelu. This programme talks about prominent and successful men and how they toiled to make it in life.
4) *Omere-Eme* – A human angle programme that discusses topical issues in the society. Presented by Leonard Onah.
5) *Communion Sanatorium* – A religious programme that helps alleviate plights of people. Talk in form of Counseling is given to individual with different problems. Sponsored by Tansian University and Presented by Jude Mascot.
6) *Celine Angel magazine show* – A commercial programme where people’s businesses are presented. It deals more on adverts. Presented by Ify Obinebo.
7) *Marian TV Consel* – This is a programme that deals on issues about Catholic doctrine.
8) *Jesus Healing school* – This programme deals on issues bothering Christian faithfuls generally. Sponsored by Chiadikaobi Emmanuel
9) *Telebiz* – This is a programme that talks about occasions and events. Presented by Doris Ezekwe.
10) *Walks of Life*- This is a programme that discusses the successes of prominent men in the society. Presented by Mary Chidebelu.