The excitement of seeing and interviewing celebrities is overwhelming. People always want to know what is going on with them all the time, celebrities make news because their lives are being watched and every little action has an implication. This extends to young female Nigerian journalists too, as there are a number of male celebrities in Nigeria, celebrities that young female Nigerian journalists would love to interview. It could be as a result of their fame, because they are currently trending, their looks, sex appeal and many other things. These celebrities consist of Musicians, Actors Reality T.V stars etc.
Here are Top 10 male celebrities young female journalists would love to interview:
1) Wizkid: Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun is a Nigerian musician that is professionally known as “Wizkid”. He was born in Surulere, Lagos in July 1990. He is a singer, and song writer. He rose to fame in 2010 with the release of the song “Holla at your boy” from his debut studio album. He became the first Nigerian Musician to have over 1 million followers on Twitter. He achieved international recognition following his collaboration with ‘Drake’ on the global hit, “One Dance”. He is currently trending for featuring in Beyonce’s song “Brown skin Girl”. His contribution to the Music Industry has earned him several achievements. Wizkid remains a name on the lips of Nigerians when it comes to the Music Industry and many Nigerian female journalists would love to interview him.
2) Davido: David Adedeji Adeleke is a Nigerian singer, song writer and record producer who is better known by his stage name “Davido”. He was born in Atlanta and raised in Lagos. He has two daughters Aurora Imade Adeleke and Hailey Veronica Adeleke. He has numerous awards to his credit like the BET awards, 7 Nigerian Entertainment Awards, MTV Africa Music awards, and many others. He is currently trending for his Latest song where he featured the American artiste Chris Brown, in “Blow my Mind” and also for his relationship with Chioma Rowland. What young female Nigerian journalists wouldn’t want to interview Davido?.
3) 2 Baba: Innocent Ujah Idibia was born in Jos, Plateau State. He is a Nigerian singer, song writer, record producer and Entrepreneur. He is known by his stage name 2Baba and he is one of the most successful Afro pop artist in Africa. 2baba is also a known Philanthropist and Humanitarian and he has numerous awards to his credit including the MTV Europe Music Award, one World Music Award, MTV Africa Awards. In March 2019 he was awarded a fellow of the School of Music by the School of music Department, Obafemi Awolowo University and in August 2019, He was appointed the Good cause Ambassador for the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE). He is a music Icon and a lot of Young female Nigerian journalists would love to interview him.
4)Burna Boy: Damini Ogulu known professionally as “Burna Boy” is a Nigerian Afro-Fusion singer and songwriter who rose to fame in 2012 after releasing the Lead single “like to party” from his debut Studio album, L.I.F.E. he was recently awarded for Best International Act in the BET awards in June 2019 among others. He is a successful musician and many young female Journalist would love to interview him.
5)RMD: Richard Mofe-Damijo is a Nigerian actor and former Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta state. He is a father of four and married to Jumobi Adegbesan. He worked with the Concord Newspapers and Metro Magazine as a reporter. He has featured in many films and he won the award for Best actor in a leading role at the Maiden Edition of the African Movie Academy Awards. He is a movie Icon and Young female journalist would love to interview him.
6) Uti Nwachukwu: Uti Nwachukwu was the winner of Big Brother Africa 5. Born in August 1882, he is a native of Ndokwa from Aboh kingdom in Ndoka-east local government area of Delta state Nigeria. He is also an actor who began his acting career in 2011 and has featured in several movies so far. In 2012, he won the GIAMA Best New actor. Many Nigerian young female journalists would love to interview him.
7) Ninalowo Bolanle: Bolanle Ninalowo is a Nigerian actor born in May 1980 in Lagos. He studied Accounting at Devry University and Marketing at Keller Graduate School of management, both in Chigaco, USA. He is Married and has two children a boy and a girl. He was awarded for the City People Movie Best Supporting Actor and the Award for Best Actor in a leading role for an English movie at the Best of Nollywood Awards for his role in “Picture Perfect” in 2017. He has featured in so many movies both English and Yoruba movies. Bolanle Ninalowo is loved by many and a lot of young female journalist would love to interview him.
8) Ramsey Noah: Ramsey Noah is a Nigerian actor Born in 1970. His acting career kicked off when he starred in the Nigerian TV soap opera “Fortunes”. He has been called Lover-boy for his numerous romantic roles in movies. He won the Award for Best Actor in a leading role in 2010. He is considered to be one of the most sought-after actors in Nigeria. A lot of young Nigerian female journalist would love to interview him.
9) Obi-Uchendu Ebuka: Chukwuebuka Obi-Uchendu is a Nigerian Lawyer and Media personality. He hails from Okija in Anambra state Nigeria. He is popularly known for hosting the Reality show Big Brother Naija, the Long Running Rubbin’ Minds Talk show on Channels TV and Co-hosting the Spot and Men’s Corner on Ebonylife. He was Nominated for the Nigerian Broadcasters Merit Award for sexiest On-air Personality (Male), Nigerian Broadcaster Merit Award for African Broadcaster of the year (Male). Many Female journalist would love to interview him.
10) AY: Ayodeji Richard Makun, who is popularly known as AY is a Nigerian Comedian, Actor, Radio and TV presenter, Writer, Producer and Director. Born in August 1971 and hails from Ifon, Ose local government in Ondo state. He is the host of the AY Live shows and AY Comedy skits. He is married to Mabel Makun and his first Movie 30days in Atlanta was Produced by him. He was made a UN Peace Ambassador in 2009 after winning six awards in 2008. He is the CEO of Corporate World Entertainment Nigeria. He has numerous awards to his credit some of which are: Comedian of the Year: Diamond Awards for Comedy 2008; Most Creative Entrepreneur of the year, (comedy category) C.E.A.N 2013. Many female young journalist would love to interview him.
What is your opinion on this article? Do you think there’s any celebrity missing on this list?
Written by Teniola Egbuwalo