JMK Adedoyin, a BBnaija 2021 housemate has revealed what led to the fire outbreak in her apartment.
Recall that the fire destroyed the reality star’s lost her properties and vital documents.
Speaking about what led to the fire outbreak, JMK revealed that the fire broke out around 4 a.m as a result of a power surge that caused her air-conditioner to catch fire.
Upon seeing that her house is on fire, she ran to her friend’s room to call her.
Sadly, all efforts to put out the fire were in vain and firefighters could come to her rescue, her properties was burnt to the ground.
READ HER FULL STORY;
“The last couple of days have been beyond devastating. I thank God for my life and the life of my friends. 4am on the 16th of November, my Air Conditioner caught fire from a surge while I was sleeping in the room.
I woke up choking to the smoke, ran to my friend’s room to call her but all efforts to put out the fire were in vain. Before the firefighters came the room was burnt to the ground.
The fire outbreak took everything that I own down to all my certificates.”
Before recounting how it all happened, JMk slammed those stating that she is chasing clout and is lying about the fire outbreak.
Sharing a video from the scene of the incident, she wrote;
“It’s how insensitive and inhumane some of you are. I wasn’t going to speak on this but its one thing to not like someone and its another thing to wish bad things on them.
BBN is just a show there’re real life situations and making jokes about this, saying I’m chasing clout is very sad and annoying! I dont even wish this on my enemies.
I’ll bounce back from this by God’s Grace and will live to see many more years and achieve all my goals!”