Monday , December 5 2022

Man and his cow electrocuted to death (video)

A man and his cow have died after they were reportedly electrocuted following a heavy downpour which left some parts of Accra, Ghana’s capital flooded.

Reports say the man and his cow were electrocuted to death after a wire from a high tension pole fell into a mass of water after the rainfall.

The man who was not aware of the impending danger, decided to use that route to escape the muddy path at the other side only to be killed instantly by the wire interacting with the water.

A viral video shows the scene of the incident with the man and his cow still lying lifeless in the muddy water.

In the video a man was heard saying that a distress call has been placed to power authorities to come and fix the situation to void another disaster, but they are yet to respond.

Watch video below;

About Chinenye Nwabueze

Nwabueze is a writer with passion for cutting-edge news

Check Also

New York offering $170,000 per year job for rat killing experts to rid city of 18million rodents

New York City is searching for a experienced top-notch exterminator to help rid the city …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: