Job Applicants should check this out!
Oracle Nigeria Recruitment 2017: Oracle Nigeria Graduate Vacancy Application Guide.
Ref No: A1-170010M0
Job: General Administration/Secretarial
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Responsible for answering the phone and assisting Oracle customers.
- May develop relationships which may lead to career advancement upon satisfactory completion of the eighteen month commitment.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is needed. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Work involves minimal problem resolution following detailed instructions.
- Information coordinators are an integral part of Corporate Services providing the dissemination of information to visitors and fellow Oracle employees. Answers the main switchboard and greets visitors.
- May have the opportunity to work on departmental projects.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficient typing and computer skills. Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Preferred Qualifications: BA/BS degree or equivalent, 0 – 2 years of related experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: