Horror: PHCN Staff Gets Electrocuted On Electric Pole In Broad Daylight (Video)

This is a horrifying video circulating online which shows the moment a PHC staff was taken off an electric pole after he apparently got electrocuted in broad daylight.

 

Reports have it that the video was reportedly recorded in Isawo, at the Ikorodu area of Lagos.

 

Local reports have it that the deceased had gone up to correct a problem when he got electrocuted. Other staff of PHCN quickly made arrangements and rallied round to bring his lifeless body down from the pole as shocked residents watched the horrifying scene.

 

 

Watch the video below:

Watch the video below:

READ ALSO  Next time Nigerians want to disgrace a Nigerian politician outside the country, they should please invite me- Seun Kuti (video)

The Author

Peter Ikegbunam

Peter is a prolific writer and experienced journalist.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *