Thursday , May 19 2022

Horror: PHCN Staff Gets Electrocuted On Electric Pole In Broad Daylight (Video)

This is a horrifying video circulating online which shows the moment a PHC staff was taken off an electric pole after he apparently got electrocuted in broad daylight.

 

Reports have it that the video was reportedly recorded in Isawo, at the Ikorodu area of Lagos.

 

Local reports have it that the deceased had gone up to correct a problem when he got electrocuted. Other staff of PHCN quickly made arrangements and rallied round to bring his lifeless body down from the pole as shocked residents watched the horrifying scene.

 

 

Watch the video below:

Watch the video below:

READ ALSO  Horror As Gunmen Rain Bullets On Delta APC Chairmanship Aspirant

About Peter Ikegbunam

Peter is a prolific writer and experienced journalist.

Check Also

Watch: People Stop Car With Bare Hands For Woman in Florida Having Medical Episode

This shows that many good people are out there in the society ready to save …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: