Friday , May 27 2022

Girl Instinct! Most Single Women Are Happy Being on their Own While Bachelors are Less Likely to Enjoy Life Without a Partner – Fresh Studies Reveal

Studies have revealed that most single British women are happy being on their own while bachelors are less likely to enjoy life without a partner.

While just under half of single men said they were happy without a partner, nearly two thirds of single women said they felt the same way.

Retail analysts Mintel examined the state of British singletons to come up with the findings, which prove sisters really are doing it for themselves.

Their study also found that that 70 per cent of singles on average have not even bothered trying to find a partner in the past 12 months, the Mirror reports.

Among women, this rises to 75 per cent, with ladies more likely to prioritise other aspects of their life over settling down.

In total, researchers found that 58 per cent of adults describe themselves as being in a relationship, leaving 42 per cent single.

Mintel analyst Jack Duckett told the Mirror: “It is easy to assume that all singletons are actively looking for a partner; however, our data shows this is far from always being the case.

“Much of this reluctance to look for a partner can be attributed to the young increasingly prioritising their education, careers and financial stability over being in relationships.”

However, that doesn’t mean that single life is all good.

Less financial security, worries about loneliness and image issues all stood out as drawbacks to life without a partner, according to the people surveyed.

hat’s more, 52 per cent of singles said they are not where they expected to be in their lives at their age.

READ ALSO  Go and Enjoy! Okorocha Approves 18 Days Christmas Holiday for Imo Workers

And a quarter of singles think their peers are more grown up than them.

Source: The Sun (UK)

About Chinenye Nwabueze

Nwabueze is a communication researcher with several years of lecturing experience in Nigerian universities.

Check Also

Police find missing Tanzanian politician relaxing in woman’s house months after he disappeared (Viral Video)

Police in Tanzanian have found a politician who has been missing for a while as …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: