Fatal Fun! Student dies in hotel on her 21st Birthday after drinking half bottle of Jack Daniels

Narinthorn Alexander

The birthday celebration of a student has led to her death after she consumed half bottle of Jack Daniels and could not survive the after-effects.

The fashion student, Narinthorn Alexander, died on her 21st birthday after drinking half a bottle of Jack Daniels and choking on her own vomit.

The incident happened in a Thai restaurant at the Tho area of Soho, Central London, Thailand, where Alexander was found unconscious in the toilet after telling friends she was not feeling well.

A fashion student, Narinthorn Alexander, has died on her 21st birthday after drinking half a bottle of Jack Daniels and choking on her own vomit.

The incident happened in a Thai restaurant at the Tho area of Soho, Central London, Thailand, where Alexander was found unconscious in the toilet after telling friends she was not feeling well.

 

She later suffered a cardiac arrest and was in a coma for six days before her life machine support was turned off.

The Evening Standard reports that an inquest into her death revealed that none of the staff at the Thai restaurant could perform first aid and the student did not receive any until police officers arrived at the scene.

 

 

Her closed friend, Mary Juan, said, “When the food did arrive she did have a tiny bit to eat. She was starting to feel a bit tipsy.

“It got to the point where she came over and whispered in my ear and said, ‘I’m going to the toilet, I will be right back’.”

“She was not responding at all — I had never seen her like that. Her friend was holding her head up… I was shaking her.”

READ ALSO  Terrible! Again Kidnappers write to another Lagos school Over Plans to abduct pupils

Alexander’s cause of death was given as a hypoxic brain injury and cardiac arrest, asphyxiation vomitus and alcohol toxicity.

Source:

dailypost.ng

The Author

Chinenye Nwabueze

Nwabueze is a communication researcher with several years of lecturing experience in Nigerian universities.

3 Comments

Add a Comment
  1. Casmir Obiakor ONWA

    Chai…that’s very sad. RIP little geh…

  2. Look at what this beautiful girl did to get self

  3. Imagine. This is really painful.. RIP

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *