If your dream is to work in one of Nigeria’s top media houses of all time, here’s your opportunity. You now have opportunity to work for Channels TV, winner of best TV station in Nigeria 13 times.
Channels TV is currently recruiting graduates and non-graduates into various vacant positions in the organization.
Channels TV Recruitment 2019 Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or an HND in the related field with Upper Credit only.
- Must have completed the compulsory Nat ional Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Should have at least 4-5 years of professional work experience on the job.
- Position demands excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional communication skills: Communicates clearly and persuasively verbally and in written form;
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of online content management systems preferred
- Excellent understanding of mass media.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- An excellent team player;
- Ability to work independently and with nominal instruction;
- Age range between 25 and 30 years.
- Hard working.
- ICT knowledge and proficiency required.
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following “documents” below to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documents to be Sent
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter
- Show reel or portfolio of your work
Write at least 10 satirical jokes about five unrelated events in the news from the last week on less than one page. Ensure news med i a and political topics are satirized, as well as conservative, moderate, and liberal
perspectives. Use a range of satirical devices such as irony, parody and sarcasm. If possible, include links to video clips that play into your joke(s).
Copies of credentials:
(Qualifying certificates obtained from schools and institutions attended (from S.S.C.E to Higher Institution(s) and any Certifications from professional bodies if any; NYSC Certificate or Certificate of Exemption; Birth Certificate; Scanned recent passport photo).
Note: Eligible candidates applying for this position
must be resident in or able to live and work in
Lagos State at own cost. Only qualified candidates
will be shortlisted and contacted.
If you stay updated on Channels TV Recruitment
2019 , kindly let us know in the comment section
below and we will respond to you promptly.