Wednesday , December 8 2021

Building Residents Come Together To Save Burning Apartment (Viral video)

A viral video has emerged showing a fire erupting on the balcony of an apartment in a high-rise. The incident is more terrifying because no residents were present in the apartment when the fire had erupted. This means nobody was around to douse the flames. However, alert neighbours brought the fire in the apartment under control.

The video in the YouTube channel ViralHog shows the residents from neighbouring balconies throwing buckets of water to douse the flames in the empty flat. Finally, they were successful in doing so.

The incident occurred on July 7, 2020, in Saint Petersburg, Russia, although the clip surfaced on social media only recently. The caption read, “A fire broke out on one of the balconies, apparently the residents were not at home. The source of the ignition was extinguished by the neighbours before the arrival of the fire engine. This is what mutual aid means.”

On YouTube, the video has gained the delight of users, with over 180 people praising the efforts of those who doused the fire.

One user wrote, “They have some really great neighbours. Well done. It could have been a lot worse.”

Another commented, “When you live in an apartment complex the fire is everyone’s fire.”

“Yes, they were saving their own apartments. However, it still is amazing what they achieved!” wrote a third user.

(NDTV)

 

READ ALSO  India-Japan Bullet Train Project In Trouble As Farmers Reject Acquisition Of Their Land

About Chinenye Nwabueze

Nwabueze is a communication researcher with several years of lecturing experience in Nigerian universities.

Check Also

Woman beaten by boyfriend

Woman who showed off her boyfriend’s love for her and described him as the best shows injury he inflicted on her (video)

This is a typical example of a love story that turned into nightmare. The woman …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: