COURSE: CRITICAL WRITING AND REVIEWING
COURSE CODE: MAC 216
Below are the course outline for 200L (Regular students)
2. Definition of key concepts (Critical, review, critical writing)
3. Characteristics of critical writing and reviewing.
4. Critical reviewing process.
5. Structure of a critical review.
6. Approaches to critical writing and reviewing.
7.Writing a Book Review.
8. Writing the film review.
9. Reviewing journalistic works.
10. Music review writing.
11. Other kinds of review.
12. Class activities.