Senator Hope Uzodinma’s Supreme Court victory which made him governor of Imo State may have stunned Many Nigerians. What many people do not also know is that his emergence as the Governor of Imo State has led to a development that has entered the history book of Nigeria as the first of its kind. His wife, Chioma, has become the youngest first lady in the history of Nigeria.
Before now, Chioma (Ikeaka) Uzodinma was almost unknown both in Imo State and the entire country. Today, she has made history that has brought her to limelight and given her an indelible place in the history of Nigeria. Chioma is not the ‘old school’ kind of first lady but a more vibrant, good looking and charismatic lady by virtue of her young age. Here are facts about the Imo State First Lady you may not know.
Facts About Mrs. Chioma Uzodinma
- At 30 years of age, she is the youngest first lady in the history of Nigeria.
- She is a Law Graduate.
- She Studied in Imo State University from 2006 to 2010.
- She married Senator Uzodinma in 2015.
- Chioma met Uzodinma in Abuja while still in Law School.
- She hails from Ideator-North LGA of Imo State.
- She has three Children with Governor Hope Uzodinma.
- Her first child with Senator Uzodinma is a baby boy born in 2016.
- She also has a set of twin-baby girls with the governor.
- She had a secret traditional wedding with Senator Uzodinma in 2015.
- She went to Nigerian Law School in Yola, Adamawa State, in 2013.
- She studied at Dority International Secondary School from 2000 to 2006.