NPF RECRUITMENT 2018 APPLICATION FORM RELEASED- SEE APPLICATION PROCESS
NPF Recruitment 2018 Application Form Released- See Application Process | How To Apply for NPF Recruitment 2018 | Requirements for NPF Recruitment 2018 | Official portal for NPF Recruitment 2018 Application- You’re going to get these and many more about NPF Recruitment 2018 Application Updates on this article.
As a matter of fact, the purpose of this page is to officially bring to the information of the general public that NPF Recruitment 2018 Application is ongoing. This page contains complete recruitment guides on how to download NPF Recruitment 2018 Application form. Note that, you can equally apply for this current Nigerian police Force recruitment online. But before we show you how to apply for NPF Recruitment 2018, there are other necessary information you need to get along with to ensure you’re doing the right thing.
As you all know, The Nigeria Police is the primary police service Nigeria among other armed forces. Notanly, The Nigerian Police (NP) is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with staff strength of about 371,800 in the country. This year 2018/2019, there are plans to increase the force to 650,000, staff members in addition to 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000 members as already at service.
Interestingly, The Police Service Commission (PSC) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians into the Nigeria Police Force he following positions;
- Majorly, Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP)
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- And also, Police Constable
HEIGHT REQUIRMENT FOR APPLICANTS
Male Applicants; Not less than 1.68m height.
Female Applicants; Not less than 1.65 height.
Other Requirements For NPF Recruitment 2018
Generally, for Specialists and General Duty, applicants must have at least 5 credit passes in WAEC.
Alternatively, NABTEB or its equivalent.
Importantly, the o’level result must not be in more than two (2) exam sittings.
Generally, for Specialists and General Duty, all applicants must possess at least OND, NCE from a reorganized Polytechnic or College of Education.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR CADET ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE (ASP)
FOR BOTH SPECIALISTS & GENERAL DUTY
Candidates must possess at least B.SC., B.A., B.TECH., HND or an equivalent degree from a reputable University or Polytechnic.
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) General Requirements
Before or After your application, you must download a copy of the Guarantor’s Form. This is to be signed by verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
- Traditional Rulers,
- Local Government Chairman,
- Heads of Educational Institutions attended,
- Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12,
- Police Officer not below the rank of CSP,
- Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
NPF Recruitment 2018 FOR SPECIALISTS: For those who intend to apply for a Specialist position, you should take note of the following basic requirements;
- First, candidates must possess relevant certificates and/or credentials in the required technical discipline. However, the above Certificate must be equivalent to the minimum entry qualification(s) of the position applied for.
- Also, while filling the NPF Recruitment 2018 for Specialists, make sure you click on the Specialists’ Option Button.
- Then finally, Select the appropriate field you qualify for from the list of possible positions as shown.
IMPORTANT: Before applying for any position in the ongoing NPF Recruitment 2018, ensure your email address is a active.